Do you want to work for a seriously fun (or is that funly serious) award-winning global software company? Are you a naturally confident and charismatic IT professional? Please read on.
PaperCut's print management software is developed locally here in Melbourne, with offices in the US and UK, and partners all around the globe. PaperCut helps over 50,000 businesses in 180 countries cut waste, increase security, and minimise the cost of running their business every single day. Our customers love us because our software is easy to install and it just works.
We’ve experienced dramatic growth in the last 18 months, going from 80 employees to over 150 today. And now we need you.
The Technical Services team have a simple vision that no PaperCut customer should struggle to successfully implement or maximise its value. As a Solutions Architect, you will not only know the features the products have inside out, but also how these features work at the deepest possible level (luckily we know where the developers sit). This allows you to work with our customers and channel to show how PaperCut can solve those ‘real world’ problems our customers have, or may not have even considered they have.
What you'll do…
- Solutions Architecture – Over time you will develop a deep understanding of our ever evolving product to become a PaperCut SME.
- Systems Analysis – You will understand the complex environments our solutions lie within and be able to articulate these to our customers.
- Team coordination – You will thrive coordinating an agile team which exists across borders and time zones.
- Training – You will expand upon and deliver education initiatives to ensure our channel and other PaperCutters are experts in our products.
- Represent PaperCut – You don’t mind the occasional out of office experience to keep in touch with customer, channel and the real world (e.g. local and overseas channel partner visits, expos, events, and trade shows).
What you've got…
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You will have a foundational understanding of a wide variety of IT principles e.g. networking, scripting, basic development, High Availability, various operating systems, etc.
- You have demonstrated IT work experience, perhaps as a Solutions Engineer.
- You have a creative and resourceful mind.
- You relish the opportunity to see all tasks through to completion.
- You have the ability to take a large job, break it down into tasks, and track to completion.
- You will be comfortable with a role that requires a notable amount of travel, especially within the APAC region (bonus if you also know a language other than English).
- You will likely have Tertiary qualifications majoring in relevant field/s of study.
- Hopefully you love coffee, because we have unlimited espresso coffee at our in-house cafe. We’ll even train you to be a barista, as we value quality in everything we do.
- Our Camberwell location is central without being in the city, only a minute's walk from the train station and easily accessible by car. You also get an outstanding view of the city from our shiny new deck.
- You will have access to generous parental leave and flexible working practices.
- There will be plenty of opportunities to focus on your well-being with weekly yoga, meditation, running, and walking groups.
- We love loyalty, and hope that you do, too. PaperCutters get an additional five days annual leave for every five years they spend with us.
- Co-founders Chris and Matt genuinely love sharing success with our people. So each year you will get a 'share the success' bonus, based on how well we met our company goals.
PaperCut's startup way of thinking keeps our business agile, and we’re wired a little differently to the average corporate. The team is at home in t-shirts and jeans, and stands around the espresso machine rather than a boardroom table, as we live our values of being caring, honest, intelligent and nimble. Our leaders aren’t in offices, instead they work alongside our people with a focus on evolving what makes PaperCut great.
As a company that values diversity and inclusion, and is an equal opportunity employer, PaperCut encourages and welcomes people from all walks of life to apply (even tea drinkers).
Are you ready to join PaperCut? If the above description made you stand up, take a deep breath, and look to the horizon thinking “That’s me!”, we look forward to receiving your application shortly. Be sure to tell us how you like your coffee (or tea), too.