Do you want to work for a seriously fun (or is that funly serious) award-winning global software company? Are you passionate about incredible customer service and love the fast-paced nature of the software industry? Please read on.
PaperCut's print management software is developed in Australia, with expanding offices in the US and UK, and partners all around the globe. PaperCut helps over 50,000 businesses in 180 countries cut waste, increase security, and minimise the cost of running their business every single day. Our customers love us because our software is easy to install and it just works.
We’ve experienced dramatic growth in the last 18 months, going from 80 employees to over 170 today. And now we need you.
The Licensing Specialist is a major ingredient in PaperCut’s “secret sauce” that keeps us admired and disruptive. Joining the Customer Care team, you will ensure our product gets into the hands of our customers quickly and simply. You will analyse and process our customer’s orders in a timely, accurate fashion - no robots here!
What you'll do…
- Deliver the ultimate customer experience by answering customer email inquiries with clarity and efficiency;
- Generate quotes, process software orders and renewals, and upgrade client software;
- Process reseller applications;
- Issue trial licenses;
- Assist the Customer Care and Channel team with reporting;
- Provide licensing training to our Channel Partners;
- Work as a part of the global licensing support team;
- Attend external events as a licensing representative (both in the Americas region and possibly beyond); and
- Become functionally proficient in the use of the PaperCut application and stay up to date with new features.
What you've got…
- First and foremost, attention to detail is your strength.
- You are comfortable juggling and working towards multiple priorities.
- Naturally energetic by nature, you are resourceful and engaging to customers and partners.
- Skilled in customer service, your previous experience means you get why we put customers first.
- Being busy doesn’t scare you. You can stay on top of your workload, work independently most of the time, and ask for help when you need it.
- You'll have a keen desire to work for a software company, and all of the fun that comes with it.
- You will be able to present ideas and information accurately, explain printing industry jargon (we can teach you this), and influence people of all types.
- A current passport is a must as we may send you overseas from time to time.
- Our teams are all over, so hopefully you can demonstrate previous success working in a global team environment, engaging people across multiple time zones.
- Hopefully you love coffee, because we have unlimited espresso coffee at our in-house cafe. We’ll even train you to be a barista, as we value quality in everything we do.
- Our downtown Portland location is just around the corner from food carts, shopping, and Washington Park.
- You will have access to a full suite of benefits including: great medical and workers compensation coverage, 401(k) with matching contribution, 4 weeks paid vacation and 1 week paid sick leave annually, paid holidays (8 plus 2 floating), and tools of the trade where applicable.
- You will have access to PaperCut's generous parental leave and flexible working practices.
- There will be plenty of opportunities for you to take time out with ping pong, giant jenga, walking group, summer BBQ, and our annual holiday party.
- We love loyalty, and hope that you do, too. PaperCutters get an additional five days annual leave for every five years they spend with us.
- Co-founders Chris and Matt genuinely love sharing success with our people. So each year you will get a 'share the success' bonus, based on how well we met our company goals.
PaperCut's startup way of thinking keeps our business agile, and we’re wired a little differently to the average corporate. The team is at home in t-shirts and jeans, and stands around the espresso machine rather than a boardroom table, as we live our values of being caring, honest, intelligent and nimble. Our leaders aren’t in offices, instead they work alongside our people with a focus on evolving what makes PaperCut great.
As a company that values diversity and inclusion, and is an equal opportunity employer, PaperCut encourages and welcomes people from all walks of life to apply (even tea drinkers).
Are you ready to join PaperCut? If the above description made you stand up, take a deep breath, and look to the horizon thinking “That’s me!”, we look forward to receiving your application shortly. Be sure to tell us how you like your coffee (or tea), too.